Thursday, February 28, 2008


You know those things that we plug cords into? For some reason, they are called electrical "outlets." But, they are more like "inlets" to me. You plug things into them, not out of them. To save a debate as to which is the correct term, I suggest we change the name to "fork holders."

1 comment:

  1. what a dangerous name. If you insert a fork into an outlet (inlet) you will make the most unpleasant acquaintance of Mr. Electricity